1. Catch Gavin DeGraw in concert (Wednesday, July 26, 7:30 p.m., Pacific Amphitheatre) – Gavin is best known for his hit songs “Chariot” and “I Don’t Wanna Be.” He is currently on tour supporting his fifth studio album Something Worth Saving. The show will feature special guest Calum Scott.
2. See talented Jr. Chefs compete (Thursday, July 27, 3 p.m., OC Promenade Culinary Arts) – Mason Partak (winner of Chopped Jr.) and Sean Le (MasterChef Jr.) will go head to head on the main culinary stage.
3. Watch monster trucks in all their glory (July 26-30, Action Sports Arena) – The TRAXXAS Monster Truck Destruction Tour will roar its engines during the third week of the OC Fair. This action-packed show is not to be missed.
4. Rock out with Sweet & Tender Hooligans (Saturday, July 29, 8:30 p.m., The Hangar) – Every day is like a Sunday with this Morrissey and The Smiths tribute band. Led by Jose Maldonado, Sweet & Tender Hooligans will perform everything from “What Difference Does It Make?” to “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out.”
5. Get a sweet tooth at the sugar arts demonstration (Sunday, July 30, 5 p.m., OC Promenade Culinary Arts) – Award winning patisserie chef Stéphane Tréand will create a highly technical sculpture in front of a live audience. The theme? “Farm Fresh Fun,” of course!