COSTA MESA (July 14, 2021) – The OC Fair concessionaires have been concocting tasty new treats to delight fairgoers who have been waiting for their favorite summer tradition to return – crazy Fair food!
This year’s OC Fair will run July 16-Aug. 15, Wednesdays through Sundays, with limited attendance. The theme is “Time for Fun!”
With so much to choose from, here’s a handy guide to this year’s new food at the OC Fair:
• Taco de Lengua – Pepe’s Mariscos Fresh Mexican Seafood
• Taco de Tripa – Pepe’s Mariscos Fresh Mexican Seafood
• Fresas y Lechera Churro – Big Dogs
• Watermelon Taco with Tajin – Cowboy Kettle Corn
• Sugar-Rimmed Lemonade with flavors including chamoy – Squeezers
Hot and spicy
• Waffle cone with buffalo chicken and mac & cheese – Chicken Charlie’s
• Hot Cheeto -n- Cheese Burger – Biggys
• Hot Cheeto -n- Cheese Pickles – Biggys
• Spicy Deep-Fried Hot Dog Bites – Pink’s Hot Dogs
• Banana Cream Funnel Cake – Dutchmens Funnel Cake
• Fried Ice Cream – Fried A Fair
• Chocolate Chip Nutella Ice Cream Sandwich – Totally Baked Cookie Joint
• Candy Apples: Mermaid, Unicorn or Baby Shark – Sweeties and Sweet Dreams
• Cotton Candy Taco – Sweeties and Sweet Dreams
• 50/50 Brownie Parfait with Bavarian cream – Mom’s Bakeshoppe
• Chicken Lumpia (can top with ice cream) – Chicken Charlie’s
• Fried Chicken Funnel Cake – Dutchmens Funnel Cake
• Buffalo Brownies (can top with ice cream) – Chicken Charlie’s
• Italian Nachos – Pignotti’s in Wine Courtyard
– and so much more fun food on sticks, deep fried, wrapped in bacon and topped with whipped cream!
OC Fair classics and favorites will return, bringing fairgoers giant turkey legs, deep-fried sweets, bacon-wrapped corn dogs, great BBQ, cotton candy and ice cream galore.
Deal alert! $3 Taste of Fair Food on Thursdays is back. Guests can get a sampling of food and treats for only $3 each every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (extended hours!!) Fun-sized samples include funnel cake, tri-tip, lemonade, cinnamon rolls, tacos, gelato, cotton candy and more. See $3 Taste of Fair Menu
The Wine Courtyard will be open during the Fair. Hosted by the Orange County Wine Society, the courtyard features award-winning wines that are available for purchase by the glass as is food and lighter fare.
The OC Fair has added more shaded tables and seating areas for dining and has increased sanitization procedures to help keep everyone safe.
Tickets to the Fair must be purchased in advance (no fees!) on ocfair.com
. Fairgoers should make sure to get tickets for special days and group adventures now, since limited daily capacity days could sell out.