- X-treme Freestyle Moto X (July 13) – Daredevil motorcycle riders defy the laws of gravity while grabbing big air and performing jaw-dropping flips and stunts.
- Speedway Fair Derby (July 14) – Speedway racing features motorcycles modified to make tight turns all without the assistance of brakes on a dirt track.
- SummerFist 11 (July 15) – The OC Fair’s octagon will welcome the return of mixed martial arts action for a night of skill, finesse and power.
- Daredevils & Wheels (July 18-22) – Combining amazing motorcycle stunts with extreme aerial death-defying performances in one heart-stopping show.
- Monster Truck Destruction Tour (July 25-29) – Experience the raw power and car-crushing fury of some of the world’s most awe-inspiring monster trucks.
- Extreme Rodeo (Aug. 1 & 3) – The traditional rodeo gets turned up a notch, featuring wild antics like Ring of Fire, Toro Totter and Bull Poker.
- Broncs & Bulls Rodeo (Aug. 2 & 4) – It’s been called the most exciting eight seconds in all of sports – when a rodeo rider sets himself atop a high-kicking bronc or bucking bull and tries to hang on for dear life without getting thrown, stomped and/or gored.
- Fiesta del Charro (Aug. 5) – See the beautiful talent and skill of the charros, Mexican cowboys and lady riders dressed in an elaborately decorated outfits.
- Demolition Derbies
- Motorhome Madness (Aug. 8 & 11) – On Aug. 11, there will be a face-off between police and fire chiefs, plus feature an Emergency Pursuit Figure 8.
- Orange Crush (Aug. 9 & 12) – On Aug. 9, the demolition derby will pit OC police departments against fired departments
- Damsels of Destruction (Aug. 10) – Pick your favorite female and watch as they ram, sideswipe and demolish.
- Terrible Trucks (Aug. 11) – Fans asked for bigger and noisier, so the OC Fair will deliver a chaotic, crushing race to the end.
The 2018 OC Fair is July 13-Aug. 12 and offers 23 days and nights of entertainment, food, rides, shopping, exhibits and more. Hours are noon to midnight Wednesdays through Fridays, and 11 a.m. to midnight Saturdays and Sundays.
For more information, visit ocfair.com.